We are experiencing higher than normal order volume. Orders may be delayed an extra 3-5 days. Please use our Contact Us form for any questions about current orders. We are working with a very limited staff, so if you call your call may go to voicemail.
$7.90 Flat-Rate Shipping on all orders & Free Shipping over $30*
Derwent Inktense Block Set 24ct
Derwent Inktense Block is all the brilliance of our Inktense pencils but in a chunky block making it easy to cover large areas really quickly. Just like the pencils you can use the blocks dry but they come into their own when you mix them with water and the colour turns into vibrant ink. Once dry the colour is permanent and you can work over the top of it. Also ideal for using on silk and cotton! Contains Sherbet Lemon, Sun Yellow, Tangerine, Poppy Red, Chilli Red, Shiraz, Fuchsia, Violet, Iris Blue, Bright Blue, Deep Indigo, Sea Blue, Teal Green, Ionian Green, Apple Green, Field Green, Leaf Green, Mustard, Baked Earth, Willow, Bark, Charcoal Grey, Ink Black and Antique White. Permanent when dry, intense vibrant colour - Derwent Inktense blocks combine the brilliant colours of Inktense pencils with the freedom of blocks making it easy to cover large areas really quickly. You can use these watercolour blocks dry or add water to create deep, intense colour washes. Due to its permanence once dried, Inktense doesn't wash away like watercolour so it can be worked over without affecting previous layers. Suitable for a wide range of fine art and craft projects. Once dry Inktense becomes permanent and you can work over the top of it so it great for layering and for use on silk and cotton!
- The chunky shape makes them extremely versatile
- Ideal for loose, expressive landscapes and vibrant still-life paintings; apply them to silk, decoupage and rubberstamping
- Use them dry to apply fine lines or broad, expressive strokes
- Wet they can be used as pans of paint—add water for a watercolor effect, or apply directly for intensity
- Set of 24 colors can be combined with Inktense pencils for additional effects