Frequently Asked Questions:
1. When can I expect my online order to arrive?
- We are commited to shipping orders within two business days after purchase. Most items are shipped using USPS or FedEx two-day delivery. Larger items may need to be shipped by freight which could add to the total estimated shipping time.
2. Do all of your locations carry art supplies?
- Unfortunatley, no, not all Guiry's stores stock art supplies. But any Guiry's store can have supplies transfered, which is great if you love our art supplies but your closest Guiry's does not have the supplies you are looking for. The stores that carry art supplies are:
- University Hills (Colorado Blvd)
- Centennial (Univerisity Blvd)
- Littleton (Bowles Ave)
- Boulder (Pearl St)
- LoDo (Market St)
- Parker (Keystone Blvd)
- Westminster/Arvada (88th Ave)
- Cherry Creek (Leetsdale Dr)
3. Do you carry Benajmin Moore Paint?
- YES! We carry a full line of Benjamin Moore paint and coatings. Some locations may not have a specific type of paint, but we can always order or transfer paint to a more convenient Guiry's loaction for you.
4. Do you have color consultants?
- We do indeed. Most Guiry's locations have Designers that can help you choose colors at the store as well as at you home by appointment. (The only stores who do not have full time designers are Lakewood and Colorado Springs)
5. Is paint returnable?
- For almost every case, no, paint is not returnable. Tinted paint, even if it is a standard Benjamin Moore color cannot be returned for full or partial credit.
6. Do you do paint and stain matches?
- We do indeed! We ask customers to bring in a paint sample at least as large as a quarter, although if is at all possible to bring a larger sample we would recommend doing so. Print outs and pictures are not accurate enough to make paint matches. Many paint matches can be comepleted quickly, however, some are tricker and may take some time. Most paint matches can be completed in under 24 hours.
- Stain matches are more complicated and often take 24 to 48 hours to complete. For stain matches we ask customers to bring a sample of the stain they are trying to match AND a peice of the wood they will eventually be staining. Each breed of wood and even individual trees and boards take stain differently--we want to replicate the customer's circumstances as closely as possible for a match that is as perfect as possible.
7. What information do I need to order paint?
- Ordering paint is not as simple as it used to be. To place an order in person or over the phone, customer need to have the following information:
- Paint Grade -- Benjamin Moore makes several different grades of paint and our customer must chose the one that fits thier needs best. Paint associates are more than willing to help describe the difference between paints.
- Sheen -- Different paints have different sheen choices. Eggshell is most common for interior living areas and Low Lustre is most common for exterior paint.
- Color -- The most fun aspect of buying paint is picking the color! Benjamin Moore has thousands to choose from, good luck!
- Amount needed -- A typical gallon of paint will cover approximately 400 square feet with one coat. It is important to measure the total square foot in order to purchase the correct amount of paint and not overbuy.
8. I don't see a product online I'm pretty sure you stock in stores. Why is that?
- We are constantly updating our selection and online store. Please let us know if you think something is missing! Send an inquery to firstname.lastname@example.org and the web team will get to work on your question.
9. I have questions about my contractor account, who should I contact?
- Many common account questions can be solved by going to: https://accounts.guirys.com/inet/. If you have additional questions, the best and fastest way to get answers is to contact your sales rep directly, and then the store manager at your home store.