Frequently Asked Questions:
In-store and Online Coupon Redemption
- Unless specifically stated, a coupon cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon, discount, promotion, sale or clearance items. Coupons are not valid on previous purchases. All coupons are subject to the fine print specified on the individual coupon. Guiry's does not accept coupons that can be found on Deals Cove or other similar websites..
When can I expect my online order to arrive?
- We are committed to shipping orders within two business days after purchase. Most items are shipped using USPS or FedEx two-day delivery. Larger items may need to be shipped by freight which could add to the total estimated shipping time.
Do all of your locations carry art supplies?
- Unfortunately, no, not all Guiry's stores stock art supplies. But any Guiry's store can have supplies transferred, which is great if you love our art supplies but your closest Guiry's does not have the supplies you are looking for. The stores that carry art supplies are:
- University Hills (Colorado Blvd)
- Centennial (Univerisity Blvd)
- Littleton (Bowles Ave)
- Boulder (Pearl St)
- LoDo (Market St)
- Parker (Keystone Blvd)
- Westminster/Arvada (88th Ave)
- Cherry Creek (Leetsdale Dr)
Do you carry Benjamin Moore Paint?
- YES! We carry a full line of Benjamin Moore paint and coatings. Some locations may not have a specific type of paint, but we can always order or transfer paint to a more convenient Guiry's location for you.
Do you have color consultants?
- We do indeed. Most of Guiry's locations have Designers that can help you choose colors at the store as well as at your home by appointment. (The only stores who do not have full-time designers are Lakewood and Colorado Springs)
Is paint returnable?
- For almost every case, no, paint is not returnable. Tinted paint, even if it is a standard Benjamin Moore color cannot be returned for full or partial credit.
Do you do paint and stain matches?
- We do indeed! We ask customers to bring in a paint sample at least as large as a quarter, although it is at all possible to bring a larger sample we would recommend doing so. Print outs and pictures are not accurate enough to make paint matches. Many paint matches can be completed quickly, however, some are tricker and may take some time. Most paint matches can be completed in under 24 hours.
- Stain matches are more complicated and often take 24 to 48 hours to complete. For stain matches, we ask customers to bring a sample of the stain they are trying to match AND a piece of the wood they will eventually be staining. Each breed of wood and even individual trees and boards take stain differently--we want to replicate the customer's circumstances as closely as possible for a match that is as perfect as possible.
What information do I need to order paint?
- Ordering paint is not as simple as it used to be. To place an order in person or over the phone, the customer needs to have the following information:
- Paint Grade -- Benjamin Moore makes several different grades of paint and our customer must choose the one that fits their needs best. Paint associates are more than willing to help describe the difference between paints.
- Sheen -- Different paints have different sheen choices. Eggshell is most common for interior living areas and Low Lustre is most common for exterior paint.
- Color -- The most fun aspect of buying paint is picking the color! Benjamin Moore has thousands to choose from, good luck!
- Amount needed -- A typical gallon of paint will cover approximately 400 square feet with one coat. It is important to measure the total square foot in order to purchase the correct amount of paint and not overbuy.
I don't see a product online I'm pretty sure you stock in stores. Why is that?
- We are constantly updating our selection and online store. Please let us know if you think something is missing! Send an inquiry to email@example.com and the web team will get to work on your question.
I have questions about my contractor account, who should I contact?
- Many common account questions can be solved by going to https://accounts.guirys.com/inet/. If you have additional questions, the best and fastest way to get answers is to contact your sales rep directly, and then the store manager at your home store.
Can I use a Gift Card to purchase online?
- Well...Yes and No. We currently do not have a way for you to enter Gift Cards in the payment screen on your checkout screen, however, you can call us (720-360-4840 -- ask for the website) during our business hours (8am-4pm Mon-Fri Mountain Time) and we can process your gift card. We're working on a more efficient solution, but for now please call us so we can apply your gift card amount to your shopping cart. *Not responsible if lost or stolen. Not redeemable for cash until the current value is under $1. All sales final.
Did you increase your flat rate shipping costs?
- We did indeed. In order to keep up with some of the increases in postage, we increased our flat rate shipping on orders from $0 to $60. Orders that total over $60 still ship free! (Some exclusions apply). Big orders may need to be on a pallet. For Freight please call for a quote.
Do you have in stock selections of wallpaper?
- Unfortunately, Guiry’s Stores do not keep any wallpaper in stock. There are simply too many patterns to choose from. We special order all wallpapers to ensure we are kept current with design trends. Set up a consultation for a private preview of our huge wallpaper selection. Book an appointment.