Any technique designed to make a painted surface look old. Usually refers to a thin glaze that is applied to a surface that allows the undercoat to show through.

There is currently no content classified with this term.

Benjamin Moore Logo

Hunter Douglas Window Blinds, Coverings ,Shades & Shutters

Prismacolor Colored Pens, Pencils, & More