Often refers to a thick piece of soft material used to absorb friction, change the shape of something, or hold liquid, in art, it often refers to a book or binder composed of multiple pages, sometimes ruled, that are connected together on one end and used for recording notes, writing, drawing, or scrapbooking.

There is currently no content classified with this term.

Benjamin Moore Logo

Hunter Douglas Window Blinds, Coverings ,Shades & Shutters

Prismacolor Colored Pens, Pencils, & More