Menu Ad Block
6/60 Shipping - $6 Flat Rate or FREE Shipping Over $60!
Orders usually ship in 24-48 hours.
Paint Department Clerk
Our Paint Associates work closely with painting contractors and retail customers. The ideal candidate should have previous experience in the paint industry and be familiar with paints, stains, primers and residential and commercial paints.
Responsibilities of the Paint Associate include:
• Assisting customers with colors and all necessary supplies for their projects.
• Mixing and matching colors
• Loading and unloading trucks with paint and paint sundries
• Put away new merchandise – rotate, straighten and rearrange as needed.
• Handle credit and cash transactions.
• Maintain department cleanliness
• Assist designers and other store staff as needed
• Position requires working at least one weekend day per week
Qualified candidates will demonstrate strong customer service skills and a willingness to work in a team atmosphere: Other strengths include:
• Upbeat and positive attitude
• Self-motivated, punctual and neat appearance
• Must be able to lift 50lbs.
• Paint department experience not required as long as canidate is eager to learn
Compensation is hourly and variable based on experience.