Do you have in-stock selections?
- Unfortunately, Guiry’s does not keep any wallpaper in stock. There are simply too many patterns to choose from. We special order all wallpapers to ensure we are kept current with design trends.
How much Wallpaper do I need?
- There are several factors that go into estimating how much wallpaper your project will need. It depends on the type of paper, pattern repeat, where the first piece is hung, calculating door and window cutouts, and how much is needed for waste/coverage. A professional paperhanger can recommend the amount you will need most accurately. Guiry’s staff can provide you with a rough estimate of square footage coverage based on the pattern repeat. We always suggest deferring to your professional paper hanger for exact amounts.
How much does it cost to have Wallpaper Installed?
- Guiry’s does not offer installation as a service. However, we can provide you with installers we know in your area. Please take the time to qualify them for your own satisfaction to fit your project needs. Referred paper hangers are not affiliated with Guiry’s and thus, Guiry’s cannot be held liable for any work performed.
What is the price of wallpaper?
- Each wallpaper book has its own individual pricing sheet located in the back of the book. In most cases, pricing is labeled per “single roll” but packaged in “double rolls.” Because of this, most rolls are purchased in two single roll units/increments. A shipping charge will also be added to every wallpaper order.
Can I wallpaper textured walls?
- It depends on the type of wallpaper you are buying. The thinner the wallpaper, the more texture will show through the paper. If you’re concerned your texture may be too prominent, skim coating the walls will give it the smooth look that you are looking for. Otherwise, buying and applying an additional layer of a liner wallpaper can help minimize the texture on your walls.
How long will it take for my wallpaper to arrive?
- Provided the paper you choose is readily available from the manufacturer, most orders arrive within 7 to 10 business days from the date your order is placed.
Do you require a deposit?
- Because we special order your paper, a 50% deposit is required at the time of order. The remaining balance is due when you pick up the wallpaper. If we are shipping the wallpaper directly to your house, a 100% deposit is required at time of order.
Can I return wallpaper?
- If you wish to return your paper for any reason, only originally packaged, whole rolls can be returned to the manufacturer. A 35% restocking fee is charged for each roll returned. All special order wallpaper must be returned within 30 days of the order being placed.