- We are OPEN for in-store shopping, but are limiting the number of customers in the store at one time. Please see below for specifics by-location.
- Call-Ahead/Curbside pick-up will continue to be available at all locations. To place an order, call your local store and place the order over the phone.
- We have resumed in-home consultations, stop by or call your local store to schedule. Our Design Consultants are taking extra precautions to keep everyone safe while visiting your home, including wearing a facemask.
- The Design Departments are also open for unassisted browsing, but we ask that you be conscious of your fellow shoppers and social distancing while in the store. Especially near the paint chips, wallpaper books and Hunter Douglas showrooms.
- We have temporarily suspended the paint recycling program at all locations. Please do not drop off any paint for recycling until further notice.
- We are accepting returns at all locations. The return timeframe has been extended an additional 30 days (60 days total). Item must be in resellable condition and with original receipt.
- For the safety of our staff and customers, we ask that everyone (over the age of 2) wear a face covering while in the store. If you are unable or unwilling to wear a mask in the store, we are happy to assist you curbside with your purchase.
Please note - all information on this page is subject to change at any time and without notice. Please continue to check this page for any updates.
For location-specific information Click Here >>